2011年10月11日星期二

Scandrick Had A Self-assigned Homework Project

Orlando Scandrick used the extra time off to go back home to have a visit on Mitchell and Ness Jerseys his family and friends in Los Angelesduring their bye week,.

However Scandrick was not empty handed. He had a self-assigned homework project. That was to analyse tape on Patriots receiver Wes Welker, who is having a sensational season through five games and will likely be matched up with Scandrick often in Sunday's game in Foxboro.

"I took it home with me to LA. I studied it on the plane with me," Scandrick said. "I woke up early and I studied."

And what did he realize about Welker and his Patriots teammates?

"It is a huge challenge. He is a worker. He does everything 100 percent full speed," Scandricksaid of Welker, who leads the NFL with 45 catches, 13 ahead of three players tied for second at 32 receptions. "He and Brady have a great relationship and know what each other is going to do. Its' a huge challenge. I'm going into this game; I'm going to make him work. It is going to be a great challenge."

And still more so for Scandrick, who returned to practice on Monday for the first time since suffering a high-ankle sprain in the season opener against the Jets. Scandrick said he was able to stay in good condition despite spending more than a week in a walking boot.

"I probably lifted more weights than I would've just playing football," Scandrick said. "The did a great job of rehabbing me while I was out."

And though Scandrick discussed an earlier return, he figured all along his first game back on the field would be against the Patriots and Welker.

While It is likely defensive coordinator Rob Ryan will have something unique planned for the Patriots this week, Chicago cubs jersey It is inevitable Scandrick will face Welker, likely in the slot.

Fortunately for the Cowboys this will be the first game this year to have the top three cornerbacks on the field at once. Terence Newman missed the opener with a groin injury and Scandrick went down in the first quarter with the ankle injury. Mike Jenkins has also been banged up throughout the first four games with neck, shoulder and knee injuries.It is composed by lulumitchellandnessshopcom 10.12.2011




TAGS:Greg Maddux Jersey
bart starr jersey
New york giants jersey

没有评论:

发表评论