2011年10月20日星期四

Glen - Johnson: Injuries have been behind me

Liverpool defender Glen - Johnson show back in Tuesday's friendly,Green Bay Packers Jerseys he ended his injury nightmare.

The 27-year-old player in the warm-up match last summer with Valencia in tendon injury. September 10 game with Stoke City, he had tried to off the bench nine minutes, the result that the injury is more serious.

England international said: "It really feels wonderful to play back again. Obviously, I missed a very long time, for me it is very difficult few months, but, thank God, I get through here."

"In the past 2 injured in the same place, it is hard to make people more positive attitude when you are Womens Packers Jerseys immediately restored, but was injured again, this is always against people, but, hopefully, they have been I am leaving behind. I hope to move forward and the team, Saturday's game with Norwich we want all three points. "It is composed by packersfansjerseycom 10.21.2011







TAGS:Aaron Rodgers jersey
Clay Matthews jersey
Brett Favre Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论