2011年10月10日星期一

Milan new aid angrily accused the media unfair, say it is not new Gattuso

Cruised to five new Serie A season, defending champion AC Milan only get 5 points, eye-popping Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys performance, while many players in front have been criticized by the media, including the San Siro this summer, visit the Nuoqielinuo. Europe is preparing with the national team in the heats Nuoqielinuo October 10 to accept the "slow motion" in an interview complaining about the media criticism is unfair, and frankly they are not Nuoqielinuo media calls the "new Gattuso" .


"The media is unfair to accuse me!" Nuoqielinuo straight to the point, "or those who did not watch the game, or simply do not appreciate me! Players can not just look at the performance of individual play, team performance is the key, it is Unfortunately, the unsatisfactory results of the current team and I do not understand the practice of media correspondents, last season they also praised my ability has improved so much, but came to Milan, they said that my technique bad for media criticism I do not agree, I also have the ability to participate in team attack! "


Ever since the moment of joining Milan, the media that Nuoqielinuo is Gattuso's successor, so the "new Gattuso" in the Apennine called open. But this is not Nuoqielinuo cold, "I am not the mouth of the new media Gattuso. Gattuso is the world's greatest defensive midfielder player, but I was playing left midfield, of course, I other locations can also play midfield. "Milan is now for the plight of Nuoqielinuo said:" The start of the season on the Milan also encountered difficulties, and now the situation is similar, but Milan still took the final championship! I am sure that the next few games play well, the situation will soon change. "


In addition, Nuoqielinuo also mentioned something in the national team: "Prandelli are strong, he tells us to control the ball, Ben roethlisberger jerseythe game under his direction we are happy! Current team lineup has been relatively fixed, but I will strive to improve the national team find themselves in the position. "It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 10.11.2011




TAGS:Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey

pittsburgh steelers jerseys for sale

Hines ward jersey

没有评论:

发表评论