2011年7月21日星期四

Owen's recovery forced apart to match absolutely combination. Sir alex ferguson

Manchester united's friendly tour in the United States in the first Soccer Jersey two games, with 4 respectively victory than 1 and 7 4-0 win over New England than the revolution and Seattle sound waves, what is worth mentioning, two games, scoring goals is to break the deadlock, England striker Michael Owen showing signs of recovery.

This also is sir alex ferguson and Manchester united have expect to see Michael Owen has revealed, in summer, when the contract, sir alex ferguson has expressed hope that the new season with more Owen contribution, play a bigger role than last year. "I always had high hopes, with optimism into the new season," said Owen, "united choice and my contract, this let my confidence, because it make you feel is part of the team."

"You feel coach is need you, in the end of last season, he told me want me to leave, and I am very pleased. Apparently see some signs of manager, make him want to keep me, and he said to me at this season will be more play, I hope that can realize.

"I hope to play some more, and success, it's important to me, we have some good players, want to play every week game is not easy, but I was relaxed, I have faith, and know what can you do."

Though Owen last season with Manchester united get the club on
la galaxy jersey the history of a league title, but 19 is relatively limited role, with just one starting, ten appearances and two goals this season, Owen want more contribution. "I'm very happy to win the championship, but I hope it can get a, this time to a big ger role."

In two warm-up games, Owen played 90 minutes in total, scoring two goals to break the deadlock, still reflects the efficiency. Manchester united striker Wayne rooney in, and she is seen as herge, perfect match of main combination, but if Owen state, will likely make recovery sir alex ferguson to reconsider other tie-in choice, give laojin child more playing time.

Sir alex ferguson made clear, Wayne rooney and mohamed, "she is not absolute partner", it will obviously be to Owen and other striker bring more hope. "I don't think that is a pair of absolute combination," said ferguson. "Wayne rooney may and anyone partner, and Elmer, she scored a lot of goals for us, but this is no relationship and how to partner."

"El, she will not change his style in the box, the ability of the past, and I can charge of anyone to rival, his movement, speed and judgment, he is on these link is very good. The new season he in May be enhanced, but he needs to improve the technology, and of course his ball is always hard."

From sir alex ferguson, Wayne rooney is see if 'untouchable' players, and another location completely is an open, mohamed, ricardo, dimitar berbatov, Owen and each person is the short, need to be according to the actual situation to undertake liverpool jersey collocation, this means that, if Owen keep state not injured, so is likely to get more chances than last season.

Sir alex ferguson made it clear that strike star will not to leave on loan, new baker season will be staying at united team, and the other two star has also said don't want to walk, so that the reds forward may personnel, I'm afraid that this will be a deposition of sir alex ferguson a trouble.

In his first two goals in a friendly Italian striker horse of cheddar, seems to have decided to stay at Manchester united, he through the agent giovanni-said the Ethiopia wishes: "horse of cheddar now back to England's Manchester united, he all are also very used to, so I can rule out the possibility of a return to Italy he." The horse of cheddar on loan last season to sampdoria, were flat and failed to help the team from relegation, but also has been sampdoria fans of attack, he was even worried about the safety of the person, the experience of the horse cut a shadow that don't want to go back to play football.

Another young striker small diouf also said no to go, he said: "I have not heard rumors of Blackpool, people ask me about the transfer of Blackpool things, but not the parties and I talk about this, this is all the rumours. Of course I want to stay at Manchester united, all people all dream of playing for the club. When I have the chance to return to Manchester united, I always want to stay here, I want here to win the cup, I will do everything I can to, let us see pre-season preparations, please."

Sir alex ferguson said it, hand many, he will try to rotation. "Every week I sent squad is different, isn't it? In the past three years I sent two consecutive start the same only once, so the players understand, win the game will depend on the whole squad, I have a good team, and I use method will as always (refers to often rotate)."

Sir alex ferguson said maybe to appease player, but that inter milan jersey may be the said so, the reality but some trouble, if before the season Manchester united is not managed to send to walk two striker a new season, so the strike could be as many as seven people, Wayne rooney, mohamed, ricardo, Owen, dimitar berbatov, baker, horse was cut of, small diouf... Plus can play the second striker ASHLEY young, strike appear too bloated, then how to arrange these people playing time, will become sir alex ferguson's a difficult problem. Obviously, the ideal situation is try to convince them to accept one of the two people on loan to Manchester united and exercise, the young players will be a win-win solution. It is composed by lulusunnyjerseyscoolcom 07.22.2011


TAGS:brazil soccer jersey
Argentina Soccer Jersey
real madrid jersey
manchester united jersey

没有评论:

发表评论