2011年7月11日星期一

Hayes: Yao Ming retirement is sad that he paid too much for the Chinese basketball

Chuck - Chuck Hayes in the 2011 China trip last day of the NBA Soccer Jerseyaccepted the Sina interview, a week of activities has given way to the sea god tired, but he is still in front of the camera Sina expressed his thanks to Chinese fans. On retirement, when Yao Ming, Hayes said he also can not determine the authenticity of the message, but he prefers to be able to meet again with Yao Ming in the game. Hayes also said that long high-intensity game and injuries are the main reason for Yao retired, he retired so young is very sad indeed. The following is an interview with Record.Sina Sports: The China trip is pleasant, there is relatively Chinese fans said.Hayes: This is a very pleasant journey, I went to many places to see a lot of fans, thanks to those who like my Chinese fans.Sina Sports: What kind of return after the arrangements?

Hayes: I will soon begin training in preparation for their training camps, training volume certainly will gradually increase.Sina Sports: Hayes why have a soft spot for Chinese brands?Hayes: Jordan is a very good sports brand in China, Yao Ming, I asked them before the case, Yao Ming has also given them high marks. Signed Chinese brands make it easier for the Chinese fans know me like me.Sina Sports: The China trip the most memorable experience? Beijing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Xiamen, left that city to give you the deepest impressionHayes: I am most impressed by the MIC in Xiamen station watching the dunk show, although they are not too tall, but they have a good physique, good endurance, performing very well. Relatively speaking, I prefer Xiamen, because from my hotel in Xiamen, close to the sea.Sina Sports: Michael Jordan la galaxy jersey as spokesman for sports How will you publicize?Hayes: I am in the game is their voice, and I will pay attention to their brand image. I will be wearing on the sidelines of their clothing and shoes.

Sina Sports: Yao Ming retired last night came the news of yahoo, how do you see for this matter, as Yao Ming's teammate What do you want to Hayes, he said: I know the news this morning, I do not know thing is true. If that is true, I think unfortunately, Yao Ming and China's basketball fans do love him a lot. If this is not true, I hope to meet again in the game and Yao Ming.Sina Sports: Yao Ming is not in the league and older players, what do you think is the cause of his retirement so early?Hayes: Yao Ming injury is an important reason for retirement, he is a very high body weight of great players, long high-intensity games in the NBA to let him out of the load, many times he needs a message. In any case, Yao Ming so young to retire, it is distressing.Sina Sports: Hayes trip to China to accept a lot of Chinese media interviews, you kind of evaluation of the Chinese media have?Hayes: Most of the Chinese media are very professional, very well to their fans spread my messageSina Sports: The China trip itinerary is very tight, next time China has no place to go, where to go play?Hayes: I have been to China four times, but have not been to the Great Wall. I had heard a lot about the Great Wall on the story, I am definitely going to the next trip to the Great Wall. I also want to go to Shanghai and liverpool jersey Hong Kong.

Sina Sports: According to legend Deron Williams - Williams will be the price of a monthly salary of $ 200,000 to join the Turkish league, NBA players for the lockout period to play abroad What is your view?Hayes: First, I chose to play in the NBA, I'm doing everything for the NBA game. Late in his career, I will consider playing overseas.Hayes line with China officially ended on July 9, July 10, he will fly home from Beijing. The trip to China to Hayes left a good impression, and we look forward to the arena in the NBA have a more exciting game, expect him to come to China again.It is composed by lulusunnyjerseyscoolcom 07.12.2011





TAGS:inter milan jersey
barcelona jersey
chelsea jersey
arsenal jersey

没有评论:

发表评论