2011年7月25日星期一

Kaka encounter cold winter in real Madrid can substitute kaka: jose mourinho has let me leave

Kaka and a disappointing, in real Madrid America during the line again, kaka Cheap NFL Jerseysfell, and substitute performance are also still no improvement. On Monday, the newspaper said, o comments, kaka in real Madrid before fans lost credit. In the first game against the Los Angeles galaxy, kaka in 45 minutes before the game show let us see the hope, however in the next two games, but he is slow, and again to the game in the guadalajara he disappeared without trace, 47 minutes was substituted; United game to Philadelphia, he simply become a substitute, jose mourinho has let kaka kicked a complete in the second half, however kaka again disappointing performance.

The newspaper that the chains, kaka's performance has still been unable to his superstar status and high salary corresponds, worse, kaka now no excuses, because he has no injuries, but also for the first time in a few years to start pre-season training. Jose mourinho has said: "this summer kaka finally can have a rest, he has already had 4 months did not participate in the pre-season training. We hope to play a different role kaka." But three friendly matches, after Brazilian still not show signs of improvement. But even so, Chelsea and AC milan and not to look away from kaka, Roman abramovich and
NFL Jerseysberlusconi want to introduce kaka, however, kaka after-tax 9 million euros of high wages are still selling his biggest obstacle to real Madrid.

After the game to Philadelphia joint, kaka appears at the news conference, and the usual, kaka is still declare the determination to leave. "I want to be in real Madrid are successful, the show has ZhengFuLi football. My teammates and coaches trust me, about my future, must talk with the club and coach, but now I'm calm. The coach let me enjoy football, let me play with confidence. I don't want to leave real Madrid coach want me to leave, and club don't need to sell me, so I calm."

Kaka said it feel good: "for me, the day is very important, and I took part in many training, this time for pre-season training and different seasons before different, this is very important. I feel more and more good every day all the physical aspect becomes more and more excellent training, I feel satisfied. Slowly, slowly, I'm more and more confident." For the new season can play in the team, kaka said: "it is not possible to know who can be a starter, I'll be a starter for the hard."

For themselves to give up the copa America that, kaka MLB Jerseysexplained: "I with coach spoke about, finally we agreed that is now is not the time to return to the national team I, because there are other players who I better condition than." It is composed by cheapnfljerseyswholesalercom 07.26.2011


TAGS:NCAA jerseys
Soccer jerseys
Baseball caps
NHL Jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论