2011年7月29日星期五

Lionel messi side: belonging not known Barcelona in Argentina

Figure is not high, but the infinite talent, messi is both a simple player, discount nfl jerseysbut also a mysterious genius. As the leader of the Barcelona, messi is today's the best player in the world, France's "sports vogue magazine recently to the interview and Lionel messi Argentine revealed his little-known side.

On the field, the rest of the football appear smooth, even elegant, but messi said, has not fixed style, "on the pitch, I always strive to do the best. Sometimes I is of this style, sometimes is so style. The most important thing is on the pitch and the ball to feel comfortable and harmonious unity. When you feel good, so graceful is natural." Messi also denied that he is a player, "the temper weird I'm not that kind of unpredictable. Off the court, I also like clothes and cars, but I'm not that kind of reflective style, never optional what to buy. Say, I like the child as quiet."

Messi is not willing to somebody else that he "simple", "said Mr. So I was wrong. I like with my family, my life is really simple, on the court, I'm also a little simple, but in the time of the problem, it will be different, this time, I want to win it will occupy the desire of all, sometimes I also thought that must change this state of mind."

The whole world knows that as a player is how Lionel messi, but to his taste, but outside know little about, Lionel messi, said: "in fact I also is very concerned about the clothes taste. Of course, for me, wearing comfortable, it is always important. Not comfortable, so-called elegant and dull." For its own home, massey said nothing special, "I live is an ordinary house. Although has a swimming pool, but is mainly used to relax the muscles.Pittsburgh pirates jerseys In fact, I sense of belonging and memory does not belong to Barcelona, but belong to Argentina, in Barcelona, and I'm only an ordinary house with bedroom, sitting room and kitchen, that's enough."

Although in the Catalan live for a long time, but still don't forget Lionel messi every day hometown, composition of drink "I not before the game, but drink after training day. And I'll take composition to the training ground on the court, the teapot, my only concern is football, but training, I drink on the end of a large pot."

In food, is like Spain or Argentina food? Massey said: "for me fortunately, the Spanish food and the Argentine is very similar. So, I'm not concerned about this problem." Massey said he seldom go to the kitchen. "the kitchen to me very terrible, my mom would help me fix food."

For the music they like, Lionel messi and aguero, carlos tevez, as they are like the Arizona diamondbacks jerseyspopular music "cool South America at". Peru's famous photographer mariano once with Lionel messi, vanke d theme of a book, a character in the head of massey, also put the book, to this massey said: "the book I put in bed for a long time, but there has been no time to read it. In fact, right now, I only read English book, just to learn English." Barcelona "godfather" cruyff has said, as the best player in the world, messi should speak a little English, massey also think so, "now this era, learning English is a must, is not?" However, the proposed to journalists in English but not Spanish of dialogue, Lionel messi request shall be turned down: "no, no, I have to study for three months." It is composed by cheapnfljerseyswholesalercom 07.30.2011



TAGS:Atlanta braves jerseys
Baltimore orioles jerseys
Boston red sox jerseys
Cincinnati reds jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论