2011年9月4日星期日

List of abandoned Hargreaves Manchester City Champions League


Manchester City's new signing midfielder Owen Hargreaves will miss the new season's Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys
Champions League group stage game, he was not discharged into the Champions League Manchester City list.

Three-year-old former England midfielder an accident this week to join Manchester City, after leaving Manchester United, Owen Hargreaves looking to start, but the City as places are limited, he will not have the opportunity to participate in the Champions League.

According to UEFA rules, a team of 25 must have a list of eight to the local training of players, another 17 there is no limit of places, but the Manchester City squad is huge, eventually Hargreaves excluded from the list outside of the Champions League. As a result, Haag clash with Bayern Munich, the scene will not appear.

However, this does not mean Haag certainly no chance to participate in the new season's Champions League, and next year in January, the team has the opportunity to re-adjust the list, if, when Manchester City reached the knockout stage, and there are injuries, Hager are likely to be substitute into the list.

Hargreaves I am very aware that he is now the most important thing is to restore the body, as soon as possible to match the requirements in the past three seasons at Manchester United Hargreaves played only four times. "The important thing is the feeling of playing back as soon as possible," Haag said, "I have not found time to play feeling. There are many events this season, there are many games to play, I believe I will be playing opportunities. "

In the Champions League list, joined Manchester City in Houweikuluo - Toure, in the six-month suspension, the Ivorians are ready to back up. David Kro - Toure said he hoped to perform well, such as Manchester City has signed a new players.

"I feel fully charge an electric, and now my body is in this life has been the best," Ben roethlisberger jersey
three-year-old David Kro - Toure said, "I hope I can be like as a new batch of foreign aid, because I want to the location of a sponsored team competition. I know it will not be easy, because the team played very well now, but I will strive for an opportunity. I am very happy to be back, I will pay for all the team and fans I now can not wait. "

"Yaya - Toure very supportive of me as a brother, this allows us closer, and he always there to support me and always told me that the club had happened. I would also like to thank the coach, teammates, coaches groups, especially the high-level support, they helped me through this period and only in such a predicament, you will know who are true friends, like Wenger I want to thank the people that care about me. "

In addition to Hargreaves, the former England left-back Wayne Bridge has not been on the register in the Champions League City, Mancini made it clear that his plan has no Bridget season seat.It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 09.05.2011



TAGS:Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey
pittsburgh steelers jerseys for sale
Rashard Mendenhall jersey
Terry Bradshaw jersey
Custom steelers jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论