2011年9月7日星期三

Chelsea 2 players back, Mr. 40 million purchase lose Barcelona

Summer is on loan to Bolton Chelsea's French midfielder Ka Kuta said that the lack of Mitchell and Ness Jersey
playing opportunities at Chelsea, and saw teammate Stewart Ritchie, Wilshere in Arsenal midfielder on loan to Bolton after the fast-growing, which makes him decided to join Bolton.

"I can stay in London, lived a comfortable life, so every weekend to play for ten minutes, but I decided to come here to challenge yourself, and I now 20 years old, I need to play on the ball. I have confidence that, like a man , rather than like a boy, I need to experience, I talked with Bo Asi, he told me that my performance is now time to see how much of my energy and I talked with Stu Ritchie, he told me To enjoy coming here, because this is a pen for me valuable experience, his experience proves this point. "

If the England midfield genius Karen MacKay and new aid Loukakou do not have enough games to play, They will also be allowed to rent out to exercise. Bo Asi They very highly of, They will be regarded as the future of Chelsea, but Bo Asi also worried about Karen MacKay and Loukakou left team after the game is not enough to play. "Sun," said Bo Asi ready to Karen Mackay 18-year-old out on loan in January, training, today Xia Weigang Martinez hopes to lease to coach Karen MacKay, but was Bo Asi rejected. Stoke City wanted to hire Loukakou, but in accordance with Premier League rules, a new aid can not be in the same transfer window to join two Premiership teams, so the deal can only be failed. England League tomorrow open market rent, a lot of teams would like to lease the British crown to Loukakou and Karen McKay.

Chelsea Sunderland on Saturday will be a guest at last month's Petr Cech was injured in training, the original will be out for three to four weeks, but the Czech Footballer of the recovery faster than expected, has now started training. Cech missed the days of his substitute Hilario is not doing well in the last round 3-1 home win over Norwich in the league, Hilario was a mistake to attack the opponent the match. Petr Cech Chelsea away to Sunderland will follow, but Bo Asi denied for Hilario and Turnbull lost patience. "Hilario, Turnbull and Cech in the preseason and early season performance is very good, I am very satisfied with them three." This weekend, Chelsea's summer signing last minute Meireleis may Sunderland's away fighting in the league staged the first game. The absence of a thigh 49ers throwback jerseys
injury after the beginning of the season, the main defender David - Lewis is also likely to be back in the round.

However, the talented Brazilian striker Nei Maer of the battle, Chelsea have lost hope. Nei Maer himself admitted, "Real Madrid and Barcelona are like me, but I want to stay in Santos, I can confirm that both clubs want to sign me, but I have not yet reached an agreement with any of them." Santos Chairman in Bello claimed, "We contacted Barcelona president Russell, now compared to Real Madrid, Nei Maer closer to Barcelona and any player dreams of playing for Barcelona." "Mirror," said Nei Maer's father said , Nei Maer at least until April next year, will stay in Santos.It is composed by lulumitchellandnessshopcom 09.08.2011




TAGS:minnesota vikings jersey
Chicago white sox jersey
Seattle pilots jersey
Detroit tigers jersey
new york yankees jersey

没有评论:

发表评论