2012年7月5日星期四

Van Persie turns down new Arsenal deal

Arsenal today received news reports they have been dreading, with captain Robin van Persie confirming on his official website nevertheless not be signing a brand new deal with the club. Van Persie, 28, happens to be the Gunners' standout player previous few and at times carried one side last season, scoring 30 English Premier League goals. His current deal runs out after the 2012-13 season and hubby has been strongly associated with the likes of Manchester City and Italian champions Juventus.Authentic Saints Jerseys Inside of an open letter to fans on his website, www.robinvanpersie.com, he wrote: I've thought for a while about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. Van Persie confirmed he previously had met with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and leader Ivan Gazidis at the end of last season to share his future, but, in a very worrying development for fans for the club, indicated he didn't receive the answers he was ready for.drew brees nike jersey I've thought for a long time about it, however have decided not to ever extend my contract. Robin Van Persie The Dutchman, who signed for that London club in 2004 from Feyenoord, has won only 1 major trophy with Arsenal - the FA Cup in 2005. He cited a interest in getting silverware as his primary motive for determining to leave the Emirates which will surely attract offers in a host of top European clubs. Van Persie wrote: This is really an update for those fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet almost the entire package time out of respect and loyalty for any club and as agreed with Mr Gazidis and Mr Wenger, but because there is much speculation in media, I think it is fair for everyone guys to be aware of what's really materializing at the moment. As announced a few months ago I had a conference with the boss and Mr Gazidis right after the season. This has been a meeting within the club's future strategy in addition policy. Financial terms or possibly a contract were not discussed, since that is not my priority whatsoever.Drew Brees jersey I personally have had a great season but transpire has been to win trophies with the team and also bring the club returning to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr Wenger, the squad and the fans I'd rather not go into any details, unfortunately in this meeting they have again become clear if you ask me that we in many aspects disagree as you go Arsenal should progress. It is composed by kittyshinesaintsjerseycom 07.05.2012
Tag
Jeremy Shockey jersey

没有评论:

发表评论