2012年7月18日星期三

911 call indicates Bryant has assualted mother before

The 911 call created by Dez Bryant's mother, Angela Bryant was released Tuesday, ESPNDallas.com reports. Bryant's mother, whose T-shirt and bra were allegedly torn during the incident, indicated at a 911 call that it was not initially she was assaulted by her son.cheap authentic ny giants jersey I can't keep letting him do this, said Angela Bryant, who made the letter from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells.authentic victor cruz jersey I can't keep letting him do me something like this. I'm tired. I am going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired.Mark Bavaro Jersey Initially, on a Tuesday news conference, DeSoto, Texas police captain Ron Smith said Bryant slapped his mother in the face, but the police report, which had been released later Tuesday, clarified that Bryant allegedly grabbed her by her T-shirt and hair and hit her all over the face by using his ball cap. 07.18.2012
Tag
antrel rolle jersey

没有评论:

发表评论