2012年6月20日星期三

Spielman: Vikings won't trade Harvin

Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin wants the group to trade him however it doesn't resemble the team will accomodate him, Kent Youngblood of your Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports. Vikings gm Rick Spielman said, We haven't any interest at all in trading Harvin. Spielman did not talk about any one of Harvin's specific complaints or address the trade request.Nike New York Giants Jerseys Offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave said he wasn't conscious of any problems Harvin likely would have with the offense and said his relationship using the receiver was, excellent.eli manning reebok premier jersey Peterson said he learned about Harvin's issues with the c's when he was lying during sexual intercourse, watching TV. I discovered it go across the screen, Peterson said. Whatever the main problem is, I'm sure they'll get things squared away. Peterson was asked if the situation was a distraction. No, he explained, more of a bother.brandon jacobs jersey You donrrrt want to lose mike geary, Peterson said. I'm sure the group will do just what it has to try to keep this guy around. Whenever it was me, I'd always make sure we kept him around. But we'll see. Peterson said he planned to talk with Harvin to see if he will help him get things smoothed finished the team. First I'll have to sit down and find out what's bothering him, he explained. We're grown men, I'm sure he's going to do what his mind is set [on]. Personally, In my opinion everything is going to be OK. 06.21.2012
Tag
steve smith jersey

没有评论:

发表评论