2012年6月17日星期日

Rooney: My temperament isn't a problem

Wayne Rooney today dismissed fears although be a red-card risk in England's crunch UEFA EURO 2012 clash against Ukraine. Tuesday's final Group D game in Donetsk was most likely to see Rooney make his eagerly-anticipated return from suspension after sitting out his country's opening two games of one's tournament.cheap super bowl Rooney was banned after being sent off for kicking Montenegro's Miodrag Dzudovic during England's final EURO 2012 qualifier in October. The Manchester United star posesses a chequered disciplinary record around the years and was red-carded at the 2006 FIFA World Cup?.Custom Jersey Young drivers . lost his temper with England fans over a poor 2010 tournament and, by using a hostile atmosphere expected in Donetsk on Tuesday, some have suggested recalling him is going to be something of any gamble. However, Rooney has grabbed just one yellow card for club and country since October's moment of madness and has now only been booked twice all season.Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey Asked if he was needed to channel his aggression properly on Tuesday, he stated: I think I've done all season. What happened [in Montenegro] was a mistake. I understood might apologised to the guy. I've paid the cost. I've were forced to take it. So i have no complications with my attitude or my temperament. I'm happy that i'm ready to play. What actually transpired [in Montenegro] was a mistake. I understood can apologised to the guy. I've paid the cost. England forward Wayne Rooney on his red card in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying It is composed by kittyshine2012superbowlcom 06.18.2012
Tag
Kevin Boss Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论