2012年5月9日星期三

Jacob Bell cites Seau's suicide in decision to retire at age 31

In a telling statement from the current landscape while in the National Football League, one amongst concussion lawsuits and Bountygate, offensive guard Jacob Bell is retiring at a minimum in part as a result of concern in addition to the uncertainty in excess of the long-term consequences of head trauma.Cheap Giants Jerseys There had been a lot of factors that went into it for me, Bell informed Jim Thomas in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch inside of a phone interview Tuesday night. I've had a lot of fun actively playing. I've seen a lot of facts. I've performed inside of a lot of online games. The reality is that for me it arrived down to risk and reward. I feel you've always obtained to weigh that out. At some point, you've bought to kind of figure out what you are inside the game for.women's eli manning jersey One of my biggest concerns when it comes for the game in basic is my personal health. A particular thing which is certainly over the minds of a lot of people lately is brain research and all the stuff that's occurring with that. One of the great things that I considered about when I used to be considering this is certainly how much do I love the game?Mark Bavaro Jersey How much can they spend me to choose away my health and my future and becoming competent to be with my household and just have got a healthy lifestyle? It is composed by kittyshinegiantsjerseyscom 05.10.2012
Tag
steve smith jersey

没有评论:

发表评论