2012年5月28日星期一

The Argentinian international scored 30 goals for City

Manchester Town striker Sergio Aguero on Monday insisted his future lies along with the Premier League champions despite reports linking him with Real Madrid. The Argentinian international scored 30 goals for NFL Throwback Jerseys Town in his maiden season following his shift from Atletico Madrid last summer on a five-year deal. My future is at Manchester Metropolis, Aguero told the Days. I desire to stay right here. My agreement has 4 ages left to run and I see myself becoming listed here at a minimum as extensive as that. There are generally rumours, but there is no truth in them seahawks lynch jersey. I am not thinking about moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else, he extra. City have treated me rather well in the extremely primary day I arrived, I am settled with the club and my family are happy in Manchester, and I would like to stay. Aguero's last-gasp strike in opposition to QPR in the final day of this English Premier League period sealed City's 1st domestic championship simply because 1968, and therefore the 23-year-old can see even more silverware following for the Blues in the several years to comenike elite roethlisberger jersey . It is composed by kittyshinefootballleaguestorecom 05.29.2012
Tag
new york jets nike elite jersey

没有评论:

发表评论