2012年4月24日星期二

Janoris Jenkins'background is questioned by teams and media leading up to the 2012 NFL Draft

I was just remaining a college student, he says. I'm pretty sure there had been extra guys than me that smoked. I just got caught. Predictions on the place Jenkins will land while in the draft have varied. NFL.com's Steve Wyche projects the San Francisco 49ers to select Jenkins with all the 30th overall pick, but neither Chad Reuter nor Bucky Brooks had the cornerback remaining selected inside the for starters spherical Cheap Giants Jerseys . The prospect of having to wait until Friday to hear his name called was not an idea that bothered Jenkins. It's a big difference in money, but wherever I get drafted, I'll be thankful for it, Jenkins explained. Whoever gets me is going to get a blessing. I'm a great guy. When I get towards league, I'll be working for my second contract. I know I'm the best cornerback while in the draft and I'll get the money eventually. It's weird because I had those kids while I was playing college football and it didn't affect me not once, Jenkins told the Palm Beach Post. I'm proud to possess my four kids. If they want to throw that in my face, so be it jason pierre paul super bowl jersey . Everybody has kids. Where in the book do it say you are unable to have kids? It doesn't say that inside legislation. I'm a great father. I'm there whenever they need me. Jenkins' off-the-field issues have been a frequent topic of discussion since the finish from the college football period. Three NFL team resources told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Jenkins mentioned in pre-draft interviews that he smoked marijuana while at North Alabama eli manning youth jersey . The former All-SEC player told the Post his drug use stopped at Florida and shrugged off the concern. It is composed by kittyshinegiantsjerseyscom 04.25.2012
Tag
victor cruz premier jersey
osi umenyiora jersey

没有评论:

发表评论