2012年4月5日星期四

Bucs RB Blount states he wouldn't brain saints using a bounty put on him

Blount led Tampa Bay in rushing the past two seasons, attaining 1,007 yards for a rookie in 2010 and finishing with 781 yards and 5 touchdowns very last 12 months.

Blount -- alongside receiver Preston Parker -- has also signed an exclusive-rights tender provide you with through the Buccaneers. The third-year pros will bring in about $540,000 upcoming season. Parker experienced forty catches for 554 yards and three touchdowns in 2011 Authentic Saints Jerseys.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers jogging again LeGarrette Blount has become building a large amount of information in recent times, expressing he wouldn't like it in case the Bucs selected managing back again Trent Richardson in that month's NFL draft.

He also has an engaging choose for the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal, expressing lately that he wouldn't mind using a bounty put on him.

I wouldn't be mad about it, Blount informed Yahoo! Sports. It is pleasant to understand a person cares good enough about you to put a hit out on you ��

I'm fairly totally sure there are plenty further groups which have executed it, but sorry to say they are really those that received caught Darren Sproles women jersey. I do not have got a situation with it; it's what it's. I don't possess a issue due to the fact that I don't know should they experienced a bounty out on me or not. I do not know if I'm that large or imperative plenty of as being a player. Simply because I have been in the league it has not influenced me any.


It is composed by kittyshinesaintsjerseycom 04.06.2012
Tag
drew brees womens jersey
darren sproles authentic superbowl jersey
Morten Andersen jersey
Rickey Jackson jersey

没有评论:

发表评论