2011年8月2日星期二

Jose mourinho: in football I who all not afraid to take three club win the champions league

Reporters in the character unique mourinho interview, help us understand a more Steelers Jerseys
realistic "magic bird". Small clear his talent is not become a top player

Reporter: to be a good player need what condition?
Jose mourinho: first, good players need talent. I believe footballers are born, and need to be very bright individual character, of course, he also need to work hard, full of enthusiasm, but actually good players like artists. It is impossible to emulate, the most important is they born gift. I started playing football, think their own quality enough to let me be a good player. I in teens is realized I could not be a top player, my motivation is to be a good manager, that I can do it.

Reporter: from the previous report, we learned that in your very like will the latest technology applied to the football training and competition.
Jose mourinho: this is very important. I keep the traditional in many ways, but at the same time some technology progress to me is very important. In the football field does have things and 50 years ago, 40 years ago and 30 years ago remain unchanged, one of the most important thing is that the player's talent. As a coach, if you can't play players talent, you have no chance to show your skills. But in other ways, technology can help you. If you don't use technology to improve grades, you would collapse.

I'm not superstitious, football not superstitious

Reporter: when competition, many coaches have before the action of superstition or wearing, you have what habit?
Jose mourinho: no. I'm not superstitious, football not superstitious. I know many coaches are some superstitious, but I don't blindly follow. I just want to be normal matter: before the game a bath, wearing clothes thinking; Want to the game situation. Sometimes I'll pray before the game, or call home and family to talk. This is all some small things, but I don't think I before the game have what habit or follow what regulation.

Reporter: you and other coaches have what different?
Jose mourinho: I want to evaluate a coach is good or bad but through their Franco harris jersey
winning streak and achievement. Over the past ten years, no one can more than I get title. I have a lot of respect for senior, very respect for those in the career of the contribution of characters. I hope that my career will also have these experiences in the next ten years, or even 20 to 25 years succeed, so I need to challenge itself, this can cause I keep this level.

Reporter: what is the secret of your success?
Jose mourinho: I work very hard. But only efforts is not enough, is far from enough. I think you need excellent quality, I mean, the quality of the natural, everyone in the work all need this quality. Football player must have talent, the simple hard work is not enough. At the same time, work need to have passion. It's not confined to talent and hard work, you have to work with passion, love your work. I start young contact football. I began in 2000 as a coach, has taught 11 years, but my enthusiasm, I still to cause or passion, still to complete the task is eager to every game, and keep the joy of love, I think these are quite important. In hard work and innate talent, work between is enthusiastic about his work is the key factor to success.

In my spare time, I like ice cream, movies
Reporter: many people's eyes, you already is not only a coach, or fashion, do you think that the benchmarking beautiful appearance and appropriate dress is very important?
Jose mourinho: no. I wear clothes points occasion. I can wear the custom suits, also can wear training kit, this all depends on different occasions. I'm at work, especially in the game, like keep good mood, so wear to feel comfortable, so want to wear the best quality clothing.

Reporter: in your free time how to relax?
Jose mourinho: my free time is not much. Football bring me too much, but also took away a lot. One of which is football deprived of my personal space. I just want to family and I take a walk, taste of ice cream, see a movie, do some normal person likes, and ordinary people are living. Now the best way to relax is free time and family spent at home.

Reporter: if you think that a man is worthy of respect, they should have common characteristics of what?
Jose mourinho: I think it's always treats people honest. Any field are so, my field is football, so Ike taylor jersey
must always around to himself and honest. Another key is to become part of a family, and to me family is very important, if a person does not love his family, so he can't love the world, it would be difficult to love of work. The third kind of qualities are ambitious. When you feel no ambition to shout "stop", try to change a way of life.

Reporter: your future goals?
Jose mourinho: in football, I want to do something that nobody's ever done, that is lead three different club won three champions league title. Look from the goal I is not far away, but may still be far away, because it is not easy to win the champions league. You never know when the next title, but for me as a coach is still very young, I the road ahead is still very long. I think I can do it.

Family first, football the second

Reporter: life except for football and what is the most important?
Jose mourinho: family first, football the second. Football is not the most important thing in my life. But I want to say in the family, after football row no other....... My life except the family is football. Of course friends, from another point of view is my part of the family, but my life just around the family and football.

Reporter: you is how to keep figure?
mourinho: don't do. I work, I have no time, also have no desire in the gym every day 1 hour or two hours to exercise, or worry about eating habits. I am living and diet is very normal, will also and trained with the group. Sometimes I need to run for a while, to talk to them and tell them to move the methods or formation. I don't care about our size, my genes is very good, that I was lucky. I've now 48 years old, but I don't feel like I'm getting old, only at the king's mirror smile of time can see point the years trace, but that I don't really care. Reporter: what things can make you feel afraid? Jose mourinho in football: I have no fear. I to football deadly serious attitude, but at the same time I also enjoy the process. I am not afraid of losing, I not afraid I'll lose all game. I'm not afraid of other team has the potential to more than my team. I in football there can be no fear. In the life, I wish that all the people around me, friends and family happy. Everyday I pray for them and I hope the people around me safe, happy, healthy.

Reporter: individual style important to you?
Jose mourinho: yes, the style is very important. But I understand the individual style is that you want the full of Isaac redman jersey
confidence. Not to say that people think you so good; Want you to feel good to just go. My confidence comes from my ego, and this is why personal style to me is a very personal thing. Reporter: you most admire the personal style who is??????? Jose mourinho: a lot of people have distinctive style, especially those in their characters to excel in. I'll think of many movie stars and business elite, they all have a unique personal style. I and they are not a world, I am a make football, I and they are different. I appreciate like Sean Connery and Anthony Hopkins such characters. Another 20 years, I just and they now age as, I think at that time my personal style and personal image can and they are now six, at the age of seventy, as state.
It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 08.03.2011



TAGS:James farrior jersey
James harrison jersey
Jeff reed jersey
LaMarr Woodley Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论