2011年6月25日星期六

AC Milan unveiled new aid rhetoric: to follow the footsteps Kaka

Starting today, formally become a member of AC Milan inPhillies Jersey Serie A last week on the transfer market, the complete "triple" the boy genius to attract everyone's attention. While he went to Milan to do physical effort, "Milan News" had an exclusive interview on his website.First to introduce their current situation: "This for me will be a new adventure, I hope to get satisfactory results. I have, and Milan's medical team met, and They warmly welcomed me, and they move on me is significant, indicating that even if you are a small team to, but if you are a member of this family, everyone will support and attention you and I and many great about champion players play together, I tried to calm in the face of this reality in the Padua experience has taught me mature a lot, I hope next season will be fully brought out their own strength. "

Only 18 years old Genoa on loan to Serie B by the Padua, where he kicked out of their places, and now came to the Rossoneri, expressed Padua, and thanks to fans : "I'll will keep the club in the heart of Padua, a position where both the management team or teammates have treated me very well, there has been support of my fans is that they let me grow and mature on the court andcooperstown mlb Jersey I especially want to thank coach Da Erkan more Padua, he led me toward the correct path of development. There was a time we are experiencing great difficulties, and even closer to the relegation zone, but the coach led us to create a miracle and I want to thank him for his confidence in me, Padua is a great team. "for Genoa, the teenager is grateful:" I am very grateful to President Rene Ossie economy, because he gave I went to Padua, the opportunity to play, I regret not really played for Genoa and now I came to Milan, I would like to spend their performance to please the Rossoneri fans. jersey number? I would choose 92, I have been toting this number. "Milan came to play, not only to an ideal environment to improve the competitive level, but also provides a broad platform of football. Speaking of her future, Milan teenager said his goal will be the Italian national team: "I have played for Italy youth teams, and now to go to a higher goal, and I hope one day to attract Kaplan Delhi Note, I hope for the national team. "for their future role in the Milan team, has their own ideas:" There are two places right now I am in Milan, one Zuobian Lu, the other is the second striker. I was very young, I will make on their own in these two locations are more balanced. "and talked about his competitors on the left wing Milan Cassano, the young do not fear:" and he can I am satisfied with the play, but I will play his style. "

Attaches great importance to the Rossoneri this summer, the introduction of chase utley jerseyyoung players, in addition to , the Brazilian prodigy Gansel most likely came to Milan in January, Al commented: "Gansel is a great player There are many big clubs want him. Milan high-level players within the team very much want to win a place for themselves here is not easy, I will have to work hard. "Prior to the interview, Al Shala Wei has more than once talked about his idol is Kaka for Milan, who was the hero, Al, and he hopes one day to fight side by side: "I regret Kaka to leave Milan, I am very happy to know him, either as a players are still friends, although I and Kaka in the same field position, but I hope one day, and he fought in court. "
Juve inject 190 million euros of the program has just announced the signings the club on the up and down full of confidence, although the signing of three players per capita is worth 0, but the Juventus general manager Marotta said publicly that the Bianconeri will be signing a world-class killer, and this person is likely to be announced will leave Atletico's Sergio Aguero!Recent days, was traced eyeing Juventus Manchester United's South Korean star Park Ji-Sung, but Marotta told Sky Sports clarified that, "No, we are not interested Park in the attack line, we will sign a quality player, he will be a top striker, as we signed Pirlo in midfield as well. "marotta said," Pirlo to bring the outstanding ability of the team, as well as the role model. "

Now linked with Juve's world-class striker Sergio Aguero, and cliff lee jerseyRossi is, "They are both talented players, but Juve are looking for are the type of players, if we can join, will give the team bring great change. "it now appears that Sergio Aguero is more likely to join Juventus, said the sky platform, and Sergio Aguero to join Juventus have reached individual agreements regarding, Sergio Aguero Juventus next season, succeeded in persuading senior unable to participate in the case of war in Europe still choose to join Juventus.In reaching individual agreement, Juventus and Atletico Madrid need to start high-level negotiations to persuade the other party agrees to join up Sergio Aguero, Atletico Madrid club manager Caminero on the "Marca" said, "the first club to achieve buy-out clause will be Sergio Aguero. "Although the Spanish media after the news that Sergio Aguero and Atletico Madrid to Real Madrid before falling out, but said publicly that Fidel Miro, Sergio Aguero may be in the club being" excluded from Real Madrid. "In other words, the battle for Ewing in Sergio Aguero has been the lack of a super-strong opponents. Sergio Aguero's buyout clause in the contract is 45 million euros, butjimmy rollins jersey Juve's offer of only 35 million euros, an invitation from Atletico Madrid still far to reach 10 million, but with 190 million euros in the rhetoric of a huge project and Marotta this 10 million gap is still very likely to be quickly filled in a few days.

NEW YORK (AP)—Yankees manager Joe Girardi won’t rush Derek Jeter(notes) back from a strained right calf, even though he’s eligible to come off the disabled list next week.Girardi also doesn’t plan to take slugging third baseman Alex Rodriguez(notes) out of the lineup unless he asks for a day off to rest his ailing right knee, and provided no timetable for Phil Hughes’(notes) return to the starting rotation.Jeter took 27 swings off the tee and 30 swings of soft toss on Saturday at the Yankees’ spring training complex in Tampa, Fla. He also played catch formike schmidt jersey the fifth straight day but didn’t do any running, which represents the next big hurdle in his rehab.
It is composed by lulusunnynfljerseyhotcom 06.26.2011

没有评论:

发表评论